Advantages for Your Pet
• Reduced Stress: Your pet stays in its own familiar and secure surroundings.
• Minimizing Separation Anxiety: I believe that "a tired dog is a good dog".
• Diet and Exercise: Diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
• No "Travel Trauma": Travel in a vehicle to a boarding facility, relative's home or kennel may upset your pet.
• Health Concerns: With a pet sitter, you don't have to worry about illness and other infections.
• TLC: Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention during your absence.
Advantages for You
• Travel: You won't be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
• No Imposition: You don't have to impose on a relative, friend or neighbor to care for your pet. Instead, you can rely on a professional.
• Security: Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent services I provide.
• Peace of Mind: You can feel confident your pet is in capable, caring hands with WagZone Pet Services.
• Special Services: I also provide additional home services such as watering plants, bringing in mail, taking the trash to the curb on trash day, and pet clean-up.
WagZone Pet Services will provides quality service to pets and pet lovers. I will take the time to understand the needs of both clients and pets, and offer outstanding customer service. I will ensure a safe and happy environment for all creatures when their owners cannot be there themselves. And I will provide superior pet care through interaction, personalized attention and exercise. A tired pet is a good pet!
I know that our pets are much more than just pets, they are family members. They share our homes. That’s why choosing the right care is important. WagZone Pet Services will reduce stress on pets, pet parents and their families when they have to work, are on a business trip or want to take a well-deserved vacation. And that means coming to you and your home for more than just a visit or to feed them. I routinely walk, play and train your animal to make sure that they're not just getting love, but they're also getting some just deserved exercise.
My name is Heather Nearman. I have had pets all of my life. Currently I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. They are truly my babies! I have completed Animal Behavior College's Dog Obedience Training program and their Pet Sitting/Dog Walking Course. I volunteer for HSUS and enjoy walking dogs at our local Humane Society. 3 of my 4 dogs are rescues, thus I promote and donate to local rescues.
Fynn, Judge, Lily & Stella